August 9, 2010

It's Monday, What are You Reading? (3)


This meme is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey and showcases the books we recently read, are currently reading, and are planning on reading soon!


So, this past week I read and reviewed Sleepless by Cyn Balog and Forget You by Jennifer Echols. Some of the books I was reading the week before I am still reading (haven't gotten much farther on either Oryx and Crake or Beautiful Creatures) and I have also begun Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens (this one could be on-the-go for a looooooong time because, well, it's Dickens).


I'm not really sure what I'm going to pick up next...it could take me a while to get through all of the ones I'm working on right now! The Unrivalled Spangles by Karen Wallace is going to be arriving at my library soon, though, so we'll see how much that one grabs me.


What are you reading?

7 comments:

  1. I think Dickens is meant to be read over a long period of time. I like to listen to them on my iPod in the car and follow along (when I'm not driving, of course). Seems more in keeping with their original serial nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you for reading Little Dorritt!! You are a far better person than I am! I haven't been able to tackle Oryx and the Crake either.
    Have a great reading week.
    Here is my Monday review:
    http://www.gerberadaisydiaries.com/2010/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for The Unrivalled Spangles. I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adored Little Dorrit. Have fun reading it. My Monday is located here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're enjoyingBeautiful Creatures! I absolutely loved it! I haven't read Dickens in forever, so good for you for giving it a shot!


    Kerleisha @ Collegiate Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read that Dickens book. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails