August 30, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (5)


This meme is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey and showcases the books we recently read, are currently reading, and are planning on reading soon!

Since I missed this meme last week I'll cover the past two weeks. The week before last I read and reviewed Nothing by Janne Teller and Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen. This past week I read and reviewed Mockingjay (of course!!!) and Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver.

At the moment, I'm still partway through Little Dorrit (though I need to make some major progress in this one, it keeps getting pushed aside for other things like Mockingjay) and Stolen by Lucy Christopher (so far it's been depressing and disturbing, but I keep hoping things will get better...kind of doubt it though).


Next up? Probably The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June by Robin Benway, as it's waiting at the library for me. I've heard great things about this one!

6 comments:

  1. I want to read The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June. Have a great week reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/its-monday-what-are-your-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I really want to read April, May and June, so I hope you enjoy it, it sounds great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stolen is on my library reserve list. Enjoy your week of reads :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been great reading everyone's thoughts on Mockinjay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my site =) I've heard really great things about Extraordinary Secrets too! It sounds like a really fun read - I can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Dorrit was adapted by the BBC a few years ago. What do you think of the literature itself?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails