March 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (29)

 
Yes, that's right...time again for the Book Blogger Hop! This awesome meme is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books and this week's question is, "If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?" 


Hmmm, let's see... probably Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted, Please Don't Be True by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor, Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian, maybe Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe or Choker by Elizabeth Woods or Unearthly by Cynthia Hand...a lot of those are hardcover so I think I have used up my $80 by now. Probably over budget, actually :D


Recent posts on the blog:

Must've Done Something Good: In A Nutshell

Questions for Sara Grant? - In preparation for "A Cornucopia of Dystopia" I'm collecting questions from my readers for Sara Grant, author of Dark Parties. Anything you'd like to know about her dystopian story, her writing in general, or herself? Ask away! 

Waiting on Wednesday: The Opposite of Amber and Mercy Lily

Delirium: Review 

Personality and Genre Survey: The Results, Part 1 (aka The Pie Charts)


3 comments:

  1. A lot of the books you mentioned are books I want to buy too. I just need to remember that when I go to a bookstore, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o great picks! I think id totally just impulse shop Kylie @ http://reviews.blueteacup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danya, I'm your newest follower :) I really like your blog, and you've picked some great books! Unearthly was so much better than I thought it would be, and I've heard really lovely things about Anna and the French Kiss. Here's my post, if you want to check it out. I'd really appreciate, love!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails