May 8, 2011

In My Mailbox (25)

In this meme, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, we share the books we've received, bought or taken out from the library.

I had quite a good mailbox week!


Bought:

The Forest for the Trees by Betsy Lerner
The Artful Edit by Susan Bell

These are both for an editing course I'm taking. And while I was at Chapters buying one of these, I also got:

Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe – I've wanted to read this one for a while now, sounds like a cute, fun paranormal read.

Pants on Fire by Meg Cabot – I've read this one before and while it's not my favourite Meg Cabot...for $1? How could I say no?

Won:



Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton – won from Princess Bookie during her Contest Craze (thanks Cindy!)

From the library:

Lily of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
Camo Girl by Kekla Magoon
How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend by Janette Rallison



4 comments:

  1. Yay- more lovely books! The editing course sounds cool. I'm thinking about going into publishing/editing as a career. I hope your course is going well. Onece again, I'm amazed at the awesome bargains you manage to find. Prices never get slashed that low over here! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, your editing course sounds kind of interesting!

    A book for a $1 only? Now that's a bargain that would be hard for anyone to pass up! And congrats on winning Tyger Tyger too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll love Tyger Tyger. That book was pretty stellar. Enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great pile of books! They all seem great. I've never come across a book that cheap lol ...Happy Reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails