May 25, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Truth About Celia Frost

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and features books that we just can't wait to get our hands on!

This week's pick:


The Truth About Celia Frost by Paula Rawsthorne


Description from the website:

"Celia Frost is a freak. At least that's what everyone thinks. Her life is ruled by a rare disorder that means she could bleed to death from the slightest cut, confining her to a gloomy bubble of “safety". No friends. No fun. No life.

But the truth about Celia is more dangerous than she could ever imagine - and it's about to catch up with her.

A buried secret; a gripping manhunt; a dangerous deceit: what is the truth about Celia Frost?"

The premise of this one sounds really fascinating... a rare blood disorder + secrets + a manhunt?? Creepy... I'm not a huge fan of the cover, although I do like the stamped effect of the bold font.

And to whet your appetite a bit more, here's the trailer:



What book are you waiting on?
 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this one looks really interesting. And does a disorder like that exist? I think I might have heard of it... or not?

    I'm a new follower, love your blog name! You can find my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh!! I hadn't heard of this novel until now! It definitely sounds so mysterious and intriguing... and most certainly piques your interest to learn more!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails