May 6, 2012

In My (Masked) Mailbox (52)

In this meme, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren (and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie), we share the books we've received, bought or taken out from the library. This post covers the past couple weeks.

 

Books for review:

Physical copies:

Changeling by Philippa Gregory
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha van Leer (thanks to S&S Canada for these two)

Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby (thanks, Allison!)

E-books:


The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda (thanks to Raincoast Books & Macmillan)
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein (thanks to Disney Hyperion)

2 comments:

  1. loved your (masked) mailbox!

    i totally say Picoult wrong, haha, but all my other Aussie friends say it the same, so maybe it's an Australian thing? :) any way, had no idea she was going YA. i'm going to check it out, for sure

    x Nomes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to read Shooting Stars and I too got Code Name Verity, I'm enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails