October 7, 2012

The Book Lode (7)


There are quite a few memes to choose from now for showing the books we've gotten recently, so I thought to be fair I'd link my posts up to a different meme each month. I'm grouping the posts under the name "The Book Lode," and this month I'm linking up to In My Mailbox. Credit for this meme goes to Kristi from The Story Siren and Alea from Pop Culture Junkie.



For review:

Dead is a Killer Tune by Marlene Perez
Sons of the 613 by Michael Reubens
The Broken Lands by Kate Milford
What Came from the Stars by Gary D. Schmidt
The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
Reaper by K.D. McEntire
Iron Hearted Violet by Kelly Barnhill
The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There by Catherynne M. Valente

Thanks very much to Thomas Allen & Son, Atria Books, Pyr Books, Hachette Book Group Canada, Jeannine Garsee, and Raincoast Books!

I've also gotten some e-books for review recently, including:

Ironskin by Tina Connolly
Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
The Diviners by Libba Bray
Slammed and Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
Freaks Like Us by Susan Vaught

Thanks very much to Netgalley and the publishers for these! 

Bought:

After by Amy Efaw
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

And you can check out the Jeannine Garsee Psychtember posts I mentioned in the vlog here and here.



2 comments:

  1. Scarlet!! SO freaking good. I can't wait until it's out so everyone can discuss it. I swear I already want to re-read it. =b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo you got Scarlet!!! That's pretty cool :) I also want to read Catherynne M. Valente's books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails