January 3, 2013

2013 Debut Author Challenge


I'm joining the Debut Author Challenge once again! This year it's being hosted by Tara at Hobbitsies, and you can find all the details and sign up over at her blog. The goal is to read at least 12 YA or MG books that are 2013 debuts. The challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to January 31, 2014.

Some of the books I've got in mind include:

- Pivot Point by Kasie West
- City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
- Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
- If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
- Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan
- Parallel by Lauren Miller
- Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross
- Ink by Amanda Sun
- Starglass by Phoebe North
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
- The Symptoms of My Insanity by Mindy Raf

Which 2013 debuts are you looking forward to?


1 comment:

  1. I can't stop looking at the cover for Ink by Amanda Sun or reading the synopsis. I added that book to my list just so I could have an excuse to buy it as soon as possible. This is my first time doing this challenge and I couldn't be more excited! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails