January 24, 2013

Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt Tag!

I came across this bookish tag (created by TheLibraryOfSarah) on YouTube and it sounded like too much fun to pass up! Basically, it's a scavenger hunt of your bookshelves where you try to find a book to match each item on the list. You can watch TheLibraryOfSarah's original video here, and then if you do your own let me know because I'd love to see what books everyone comes up with!



The list is:

 • Find an author's name or title with the letter Z in it
 • Find a classic
 • Find a book with a key on it
 • Find something on your bookshelf that's not a book
 • Find the oldest book on your shelf
 • Find a book with a girl on the cover
 • Find a book that has an animal in it
 • Find a book with a male protagonist
 • Find a book with only words on it
 • Find a book with illustrations in it
 • Find a book with gold lettering
 • Find a diary (true or fictional)
 • Find a book written by someone with a common name (like Smith)
 • Find a book that has a closeup of something on it
 • Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period
 • Find a hardcover book without a jacket
 • Find a teal/turquoise colored book
 • Find a book with stars on it
 • Find a non-YA book

3 comments:

  1. This was so much fun to watch! Hm, I can think of two books with keys on them, but I don't own either (though I'd like to! Incarceron and The Fetch).

    LOL, I love what you said about the girl on a cover category. So true! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Small! Glad you enjoyed it :) I don't own Incarceron or The Fetch either (or the version of Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly with the key on it, which I immediately thought of for that one).

      Delete
  2. Love this idea! I think like you I'd have heaps of trouble finding a cover with a key on it, I can't think of any that I own! And my classics wouldn't be slim pickings, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails