January 19, 2013

The Book Lode (11)

STSmall_thumb[2]

There are quite a few memes to choose from now for showing the books we've gotten recently, so I thought to be fair I'd link my posts up to a different meme each month. I'm grouping the posts under the name "The Book Lode," and this month I'm linking up to Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.



Gifted/won:

The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
Signed Being Friends with Boys bookmark — thanks to Heidi at Bunbury in the Stacks and the author Terra Elan McVoy!

For review:

Scent of Darkness by Margot Berwin (adult/new adult)
Chanel Bonfire by Wendy Lawless (adult memoir)
The Crossing by Mandy Hager
The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult (adult)

Thanks very much to Random House (Pantheon Books), Simon & Schuster Canada, and Pyr Books!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely stack! I hope you enjoy all the books you added to your shelf these past weeks. Thanks for stopping by Tynga's Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about Lost Girl. Such a great cover. Love the mask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mask :)
    I really enjoyed Lost Girl and hope you love it.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. I have heard such good things about The Lost Girl. I need to read it soon. Happy reading and love the mask.

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard good things about The Lost Girl - I hope it's a great read!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails