August 4, 2014

Prized: Get It... or Forget It?

This is a new feature I'm starting up, because as book bloggers we all know that there are too many books to read, and not enough time. I need to know which books are must-reads and which ones I can just plain ignore.

For which I turn to you, my readers! I'll pick a book each week that I'm wondering about, and you can tell me if I should GET IT...or just FORGET IT.
This week: Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien


I read and enjoyed the first book in the series, Birthmarked, but I've seen some things suggesting the follow-up books are not as good. Were you disappointed about how this series turned out? Or do you think it's worth it to continue with Prized

Vote! What do you think: get it, or forget it? And then leave a comment letting me know why! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't vote because I haven't read it, but I have to tell you that I LOVE this feature idea!! I promise, when I can vote for you I will! And times like this, I will just stalk around to see what others say ;) But seriously, this idea is genius!

    Also, I think it is hilarious that the votes on Touch of Power were 50/50. Sorry, but it's just ironic, since you're trying to decide ;) And now I am totally adding Cruel Beauty to my TBR (I was on the fence too!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails