November 22, 2014

All I Want for Christmas... (4)

Every year my mom asks me to send her my book wishlist for Christmas, since it just isn't Christmas without books. In the hopes of getting some content onto this blog more regularly, I'll be posting my book wishlist picks on here.

If anyone would like to join in with picks from their own wishlist, please feel free to add your link in the comments :) And if you've read any of the books on my list, let me know what you thought of them (good, bad, or otherwise!)


This week's pick:

Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth


18269807From Goodreads:

"You think you know the story of Rapunzel...
Charlotte-Rose de la Force, exiled from the court of the Sun King Louis XIV, has always been a great teller of tales.
Selena Leonelli, once the exquisite muse of the great Venetian artist Titian, is terrified of time.
Margherita, trapped in a doorless tower and burdened by tangles of her red-gold hair, must find a way to escape.
Three women, three lives, three stories, braided together in a compelling tale of desire, obsession and the redemptive power of love.
"
I'm a sucker for fairy tales and fairy tale retellings, and I've seen lots of glowing praise for this adult historical retelling of Rapunzel. If you've read it, let me know what you thought!

What books are you hoping to find under the tree?

1 comment:

  1. Most of my books are on my Kindle, so I would love an Amazon gift card for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails