December 14, 2015

The Book Lode (21)

STSmall_thumb[2]

Yes, it's another book haul finally! Here are some of the books I've gotten over the past few months. I'm linking up to Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


Books for review:

Hexed by Michael Alan Nelson (unsolicited)
The Lake House by Kate Morton
The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin

Thanks to PYR Books and Simon & Schuster Canada for the review copies!

Books purchased:

Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
Face to Face by Caroline B. Cooney
Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan
The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo
The Art of Secrets by James Klise
The Mirk and Midnight Hour by Jane Nickerson

2 comments:

  1. Oooh The Year We Fell Apart is one I am absolutely dying to read! And I need to read Out of the Easy too. And I had NO idea that there was a 5th Janie book. I only read two, but I agree that the first was better. Sad that it doesn't get any better either. Sadness, guess I will just not bother with anymore Janie ;) Also, I have to say, I LOVE your mask. Like, a lot. Hope you enjoy the new books!!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails