June 18, 2017

The Book Lode (24): Part 2

This is the second part of my recent book haul vlog (Part 1 is here), and covers the books I received for my birthday (thanks very much to my parents and my friend for these books!).



Books received:

Speaking in Tungs by Karla Jay
Mad Miss Mimic by Sarah Henstra
The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
Gilded Cage by Vic James
Ember Island by Kimberley Freeman
Sorcerer to the Crown by Zen Cho
A Field Guide to Awkward Silences by Alexandra Petri
Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen

2 comments:

  1. lol that P&P version looks hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in reading the historical novel with the MC as a stutterer. That's quite a different take on a theme.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails