June 29, 2017

The Brainy Book Tag!

So I'm always seeing book tags getting done on Booktube, and I've joined a few of them in the past, but I've never created my own before. However, inspiration struck in a tag idea that combines my love of psychology and books, and the Brainy Book Tag was born! Basically, it goes through the areas of the brain and there's a bookish question for each one.




The Questions:

Skull: Pick a book in your collection that you feel very protective of.
 
Brain: Pick a book that made you think.

 
Frontal lobe: Pick a book that you're planning to read soon.

 
Parietal lobe: Pick a book that enthralled your senses.

 
Occipital lobe: Pick a book that helped you see something in a new light.


Temporal lobe: Pick a childhood favourite that you have fond memories of.
 
Limbic system: Pick a book that evoked a really strong emotion in you.

 
Cerebellum: Pick a book that threw you off balance.

 
Insular cortex: Pick a book that helped you keep calm and carry on.


I would love if other people joined in! If you enjoy the brain, books, or both, feel free to do this tag (and let me know that you have participated so I can go watch/read it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails